You may be eligible for cash back when you list and/or purchase a home with Baird & Warner's First Responder Program.*
How does it work?
- Get started by contacting me, your Baird & Warner First Responder agent.
- Once you get in touch, I'll start working with you by gathering the necessary paperwork and we'll begin the process of listing your property and/or finding your new home.
- Close on a home with our program and get your rebate! If you sell, you'll receive your rebate as a credit at closing. If you purchase, you'll receive a check within 14 business day of closing.
- Earn additional saving by using our mortgage and title services.
Not sure if you qualify? All full-time responders are eligible with proof of employment. Get in touch with me today and we'll get started!
* The rebate does not apply if your home is currently listed or if you are currently working with one of our agents. Registration is required before contacting any Baird & Warner sales associate. Baird & Warner's First Responder Program cannot be used in conjunction with other rebates, relocation benefits, broker referrals, and/or affinity programs.